SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Please verify your delivery address in order to prevent delays due to common errors on spelling, Apt #, suite # or invalid line entries.Once package has departed our facility, we cannot make changes to the address.
- Orders usually ship the following business day, weekends and holidays will affect our guaranteed delivery time based on specific delivery service requested.
- If tracking states “Delivered” and you cannot locate your package, we will follow courier protocols to report and file a claim under the assigned tracking number.
- Lost package claim investigations could take a few days, once we receive the final status from courier and lost package is confirmed, we will issue a refund or replacement whichever is more convenient.
- We are not responsible for lost or misplaced packages on deliveries to the following locations: Freight Forwarders, Hotels, Third Party Receivers
- If a package is returned to sender due to an error on address or any other circumstances, we will issue a refund minus the original cost of shipping.
- In certain residential addresses a package delivered by USPS might be assigned to a parcel locker if package does not fit in your mailbox.Parcel Lockers are located at your community mail boxes. Your would find a key in your mailbox with locker number to retrieve your package.
- Estimated delivery date is displayed during checkout and is based on your shipping address. Monday through Friday delivery only.
- Military: This is the only shipping option available for APO, FPO, or DPO military mailing addresses. Delivery date is displayed during checkout. Monday through Friday delivery only.
- Expect your package to arrive with the following dimensions (measurements are in inches)
1 to 4 BCAAs (8x8x7)
1 Protein (11x7x7)
2 Proteins (13x11x7)
3 Proteins (19x11x7)
4 to 6 Proteins (19x13x11)
1 Protein and up to 3 BCAA (13x11x7)
2 Proteins and up to 3 BCAA (19x13x7)
Any other combinations will be packed accordingly up to 32 lbs per case and additional packages if necessary.
- Parcel International Standard (DDU ) (arrival in 6-10 days)
Door to door tracking. Duties & taxes may be due upon receipt and are the responsibility of the customer. Please note: Arrival times quoted reflect typical experience and may differ based on border clearance.
You are responsible for taxes and laws imposed by your country. You are responsible to know the import regulations for your country. Failure to collect parcel from foreign postal administration is direct responsibility of the purchaser. Any returned package purchaser will be held responsible for shipping costs to and from final destination
- Parcel Direct (DDP) (arrival in 6-10 days)
Door to door tracking. No additional fees, all duties and taxes included. Please note: Arrival times quoted reflect typical experience and may differ based on border clearance.
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee authorizes (Sascha Fitness Corp) to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that (Sascha Fitness Corp) may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor. The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
When you place an order, the details are sent to our warehouses for shipment. As soon as the shipping label has been generated, you will receive an email with the tracking details. You can also view the tracking details of the order at the Order Status section of out site.
Please note that it may take between 3-8 business days (Monday – Friday) for any initial tracking updates to appear. This is because your order must pass through a major shipping hub before the online tracking system is updated. Nearly every international package we ship will pass through a major international sorting hub , before being forwarded to the destination country. This is not a cause for alarm if you see this information, your package will be leaving very soon and the tracking will be updated again as it has reached your country’s customs agency for clearance inspections.
Generally packages arrive in a very quick timeframe. In our experience, most packages reach customs within about 6-10 business days. Once your package has reached your government’s customs agency, it must undergo clearance inspections. We do our best to speed-up this process by providing all of the required paperwork, but we are not able to determine exactly how long this will take for your order. Most of the time, packages are cleared within 5-7 business days and then handed-off to a local courier to complete delivery to you. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to speed this process.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you feel your package is taking a unusually long time to reach you. Please see the International Shipping section for more detailed information about shipping internationally.